This blog is the best place I could think of to let everyone know of a very special event that will occur on Saturday, April 27 in RTP. Similar to the Komen walk which raises money for breast cancer research, the March of Dimes sponsors many walks around the country. The one for the Triangle area of North Carolina is at 10am on Saturday, April 27. It starts at 4309 Emperor Boulevard in Durham. Registration is at 8:30 that morning.
I've set a modest goal of raising
$100 $400 (I had to raise it due to a couple of very generous donations) for this event and I've created a page where you could donate to help me reach my goal. The link for my page is
here.
If you don't want to donate directly to help me raise my goal, that's fine, but please don't forget the March of Dimes when you're doing your charitiable donations each year. It's a wonderful organization that does great work to help babies like Emma who are born prematurely. Without donations they wouldn't be able to help these children. Emma gives the March of Dimes a thumbs up in her very recent picture above.
No comments:
Post a Comment